Practice the universal Loving Kindness (meditation) exercise on p. 93.
Complete the Integral Assessment discussed in chapter 11 (p.115).
Describe the exercise and assessment process. What did you discover about yourself? What area have you chosen to be a focus of growth and development? Why? What are some specific exercises or activities that you can implement to foster greater wellness in this area?
The Loving Kindness meditation exercise was great. I loved being able to think about others and speak positive words on them. I want nothing more in life than for others and myself to find freedom from suffering and find health, happiness and wholeness. To be able to repeat this over and over was freeing and powerful.
The Integral Assessment was a great way to look inward and assess what needs to be worked on in my life. The area I have chosen to focus on is my psychospiritual growth and development. I feel that this is where most of my problems stem from and I need healing in this area. In order to foster a great wellness in this area I need to practice meditation and exercises such as the universal Loving Kindness exercise so that I can focus on others instead of myself. It is also important for me to practice having a calm abiding mind. It is also a good idea to continue to assess myself to make sure that I am benefiting from these exercises and making positive changes in my growth and development.
No comments:
Post a Comment